» About Us
Purely Pilates is ran by Jakki Green who has been teaching Pilates for many years. She trained with Europe’s leading Pilates organisation ‘Body Control Pilates®‘ (www.bodycontrol.co.uk) based in London, of which she is a member. She is one of a few specialist pilates teachers who appear on the Register of Exercise Professionals. The register is a national standard governing the teaching of exercise in the UK. (www.exerciseregister.org)
Jakki teachers all her Pilates classes personally, to ensure quality and continuity throughout.
She has taught Pilates predominantly around the North East and also worked with the Sports and Injury Clinic in Newcastle. Where she teaches people with injuries and back problem, as well as elite athletes and dancers. Helping clients not just through injury but also prevention.
Jakki’s Pilates classes have featured regularly in the local press. She is also about to appear as a case study for Body Control Pilates® in London on how she changed her career from a sales manager to a Pilates teacher. As part of Jakki’s continual professional development, she regularly attends workshops and training courses with Body Control in London.
- Body Control Matwork
- Body Control Advanced Matwork
- Body Control Development Weekend 2006
- Body Control Development Weekend 2007
- Body Control Development Weekend 2008
- Body Control level 3 National Standard
- Body Control Intermediate Matwork
- Body Control Reformer 1
- Body Control Pilates in 3 Dimensions
- Body Control Pilates Matwork Transformations
- Body Control Pilates and Pregnancy
- Foundation Certificate in Nutrition
- Basic First Aid
- Specialists Backcare Level 4 Advanced Teacher